Swift

Healthy food - Healthy hair pt2


Vegetables: 

This broccoli soup is an easy and tasty way to eat your veggies. My siblings liked it too so you know it's real lol.

• Boil potatoes, carrot and broccoli in 3 different casseroles. Make sure to salt the water.
You don't want them to be mushy, just al dente if it makes any sense to you.. 
• Put all of the ingredients in a mixer or use a hand mixer as I do. I found it to be easier that way.
• Boil water with 1 bouillon cube in it, this is to add flavor to the soup so you don't need to follow the instructions on the package. 
• Stir together the mashed vegetables and cream to your desired consistency. Add the bouillon.  
Voilà!

*Sometimes I add some broccoli bouquets and fried potato cubes to give the soup some texture.


Fruits:
We had many different kinds of fruit at home that was just laying there so I decided to do something about it. 

Fruit salad, anybody can make one. Pick fruits if your choice and cut them in desired shapes and sizes. 
I used red apple, banana, Galia melon and pineapple. If you are using fruits such as banana, apples etc that turns brown when peeled then you MUST pour syrup over the fruit salad. Unless you want brown fruit in there.. 
You can make homemade that was super easy or store bought, the homemade version taste just the same. 

Freezed fruits: The pineapple and Galia melon have a lot of fruit so I saved some and I also saved all of the strawberries, blueberries and raspberry since they was getting mushy. 
You simply cut them into pieces and put them in plastic bags and store in the freezer. They can be used for sorbets, smoothies, instead of ice cubes, milkshakes and etc. 

I made sorbet, stay updated for the results and recipe :) 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog