Swift

Grow With SNK - Wig challenge

From time to time your hair need some rest from manipulation, in other words from being touched. That's where protective styles come in to the picture.
In my opinion wigs are one of the the best long term protective styles however opinions really differ. You can find people that has lost their hairlines by using wigs constantly and others who have gained and retained several inches by sticking to wigs. Well, the moment of truth is almost here.



Starting today I will do a wig challenge to see what the results can be like when you do it properly. Anyone can join, wherever you are. Follow my journey and join the challenge here on the blog and
on Instagram. 
I might add videos on YouTube.
Set 1 starts today. If you want to join visit my Instagram for additional rules and tips.





You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog