Swift

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Stockholm: Hair styling by Toni & Guy



After a looong, exhausting yet funny week I am back with one and another thing to share with you guys.
Not only did I have my first event, but I also had the opportunity to attend BOTH  Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Stockholm and Africa Fashion Week Stockholm which was the first time ever in Scandinavia so stay tuned for the annual AFWS's future events.

She did a twist & tuck inspired up do with the use of many bobby pins lol. 
Long story short I got my hair styled by Johanna Blomquist from a hair salon in Stockholm called Salong Tid. To be honest I was so scared that I will end up with a huge setback like messed up hair.. I was scared for real, but at the same time I wanted to give it a try to see if it really is that bad. It wasn't bad at all matter of fact she actually suprised me I mean it took her a few minutes only to style my hair without the use of tons of products and hair pulling.



Now I always give my honest opinion so, I would have done the pin & tuck a bit different on the other side but overall I was satisfied and I am glad that she kept it simple and knew what she was doing with my hair. I have thought a lot about coloring my hair and since she is a Redken certified colorist you might see more of her on the blog.

I asked Joanna for some hair tips and which one of the products by Toni & Guy that she would recommend for naturally textured hair, her response will be up on my YouTube channel. Me and my friend that I went with also received two goodiebags with hair products by Toni & Guy. I have tried three of the products so far and I have found a favorite, but I have more products to try out before I reveal it lol.
Joanna also recommended a product that is specifically made for curly/coily hair that is called Curl Defining Oil which I am looking forward to try.

A big thank you to Carin and all the others from Trendsnack, Joanna and Toni & Guy for the products! :)


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog