Swift

Wash day (14/5)


Last wash day was done with my current favorite hair care line DermOrganic. I only used there product this time except for the DC where I mixed their hair masque with ORS replenishing conditioner.
My hair have been down for a while now and it was my first time since 2 years ago when I first started taking care of my hair. Due to the way my hair looked I could definitely tell that my hair needed more TLC.


And of course (!) I forgot to take pictures afterwards.. This is my clean hair after using DermOrganic's Shampoo. I LOVE the butterfly claws, they make it so much easier to apply everything thoroughly. 
My hair is more coily in the back while the front is more of a wavy texture.

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog