Swift

Protective style- Box braids


On the picture you see the braiding hair that I used, the tools and products to moisturize and strengthen my hair prior to the install. 
With the products I did the LCO method. My DIY moisturizing hair spritz, ORS olive oil lotion sealed in with Vatika Enriched coconut oil. 


I choose to make big parts and chunky braids and as you can see I left my edges  alone lol. To style it I apply organic aloe Vera gel and set it with a satin scarf. It doesn't slick but it gives a pleasant look. A big plus is that you can use it everyday without feeling guilty- it is all natural! 


I used 2.5 packs of braiding hair, each pack was cut into half. 





You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog