Swift

My first twist out attempt

Since I always do a puff when my hair down I decided to challenge myself to NOT wear a puff. Wearing the same puff for days have started to put tension on my edges and sometimes it gives me headache :( 


The first style is a twist out and it is also the first time in 2 years that I wear my hair down!

I used Beautiful Textures Curl Control on hair that was spritzed with the DIY moisturizing spritz. My hair had been washed like 3 days ago so I worked with the section straight out of my protective style.  


The twist didn't unravel and I trimmed each twist. 


In the morning I unraveled each twist with a small drop of DermOrganic leave-in treatment. It added sheen and prevented frizz. 




You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog