Swift

2 new upcoming reviews

Hey guys :) 

Today I received some packages, 2 of them are products that I will do reviews on. Package number 1 is a surprise that I will reveal in a video with my new camera (excited!) and package number 2 is a project with Afrostore.

The other packages were my camera and a wanted delivery from IHerb.com. If you are curious to know what I prefer stay tuned for a video.


Along with some other Scandinaturals we will try out products and share our thoughts and experience. The whole point of the project is for Anni, the owner of Afrostore to get a clue of what type of products she should bring in to her store. I am in contact with her and I support her and her initiatives to change the hair community to something better! 



You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog