Swift

Upcoming rewiew: DermOrganic

After the box braids by hair needed some TLC especially since I had been neglecting it a little bit.. So I decided to give these a try. 


I used everything pictured and after the wash routine I applied leave in conditioner and sealed with the DermOrganic leave-in treatment since it is liquid yet thick like an oil. 
I skipped pre-poo and all those things because the only way to know if and how a product works for your hair is to limit all other treatments as much as possible, especially since I was trying out shampoo, conditioner, masque & leave-in. Before wash I only finger detangled & then combed through with a wide tooth comb on hair that was semi dry/wet of moisturizing spritz. 

I have one more trial left until I will let you guys know my thoughts about these products.

*these products was not bought by me, nor am I paid in any form to do a review. 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog