Swift

Sthlm Loves Curls 1st event

The event went great! Scandinaturals with all types of hair & origins represented, the food at Jamrock was spicy and oh so good. Our attendees was happy & left with a smile on their face and so did we, even though we was exhausted. It was definitely worth all the time, effort and energy. I would do it again today if I could! 

The goodie bags was filled with a variety of hair care products, most of them have we the founders tried ourselves. Not only did they get product samples, in each goodie bag there were also a magazine, discount codes from Afrostore, Alma of Sweden & Skönhetsaffären. 

This is only the beginning of something big. I will let the pictures speak for themselves if you don't believe my words. 




You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog