Swift

My staple oils and their benefits



KTC- Almond oil: 
 300ml/about 30kr. 
  • Nourishes hair and smoothes hair cuticles.
    Controls hair fall.
    Relieves dry and itchy scalp conditions.
    Makes hair less frizzy.
    Softens hair. 
    Deep moisturizing.
Vatika enriched Coconut oil: 
   •   Repairs damaged hair.
       Anti bacterial.
       Anti microbial , dandruff control.
       Protein retention.
       Penetrates the hair shaft.
       Smooths hair cuticles.

Jamaican Mango & Lime JBCO Rosemary: 
   •   Moisturizing, thickening and         strengthening. 
        Relieves dry and itchy scalp      conditions. 
       Works by stimulating the hair follicles. 
       More effective than clear castor oil due to the ash content. 
       Can cure alopecia. 
        Rapid hair growth.

I personally LOVE what these oils do for my hair. JBCO makes my hair so soft when applied on washday, almond oil truly softens my hair and coconut oil makes my hair healthy besides the good smell. 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog