Swift

DIY Skincare- Whipped Shea butter


I used about 
•75g of raw Shea butter
•2 tbs almond oil 
•2 tbs olive oil
•vitamin e oil 

I started by melting down the Shea butter to oil consistency then I started whipping it with a handheld machine. 
Once it started to change color and thicken up I then added the oils one by one. 
This gave me about 270g, I used an old Palmer's formula cocoa butter jar. It wasn't as creamy as I wanted it to be but that is probably because I didn't add enough oils. Lesson learned.

(This is after a couple of uses)

Overall it is much better than any other store bought cream and lotion I have used. It is easy to make and to adjust for your likings and needs. 


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog