Swift

JBCO or length retention


My hair is definitely a little thicker and it has grown too. Now I can't tell if it's the JBCO that did all that or if I simply retained the length during my sew-in. Hopefully it's the JBCO. Or both :) 
The JBCO I am using is Jamaican Mango & Lime, Rosemary scented. The scent  is strong but it easily fixed by diluting it with carrier oil/-s. 
My next protective style will either be crochet braids, wig or chunky box braids. 

I have realized that I need to do length checks in order for me to know if my hair is growing or not. It does grow of course but doing eye measurements is not enough. 
Good idea because now I see that my hair has grown. 

Have you tried JBCO? What was your experience with it? 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog