Swift

DIY- Leave in conditioner ( pictures)

I haven't been on here for a loong time but here is a little some some for you.

This is pictures on my leave in conditioner that I mix myself by using ingredients you probably have at home. The recipe is in the first DIY- Leave in Conditioner post. 

 This is how it looks like before shaken. There is three visible layers: oils, conditioner and the water ( I added some coconut water that's where the small bits come from. It is not necessary though). 

When it's shaken and ready to use. 
I prefer leave in conditioners like this because then I can (kinda) tell what's in it. The more water the better 
I am not too happy about this mix though (it's my second one) because it seems to need more water but oh well you learn by doing :)




You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog