Swift

Product reviews

In this post you will find all the products that I have tried and reviewed. Some of them I have purchased myself and others have been given to me.
Each time I get a new product that I will review, this list will be updated. There is no special order in the way they are listed. To find more information about the products you can put the product name in the search box. If you can't find any information about the product then I haven't posted anything about it yet.
*Note that I don't review all the products I try.


Jessicurl- Confident Coils, Cleansing cream & Rocking Ringlets

SheaDo strawberry chocolate- Protein Fix

Nubian Heritage- Honey & black seed soap , with apricot oil.

Lush- Rehab, Retread & R&B.

Derma E- Very clear scrub


Divine Hair Sweden- Peruvian body wave

Organic Root Stimulator- Hair fertilizer

Taliah Waajid- Lock it up

Dr Woods Shea vision- Pure Black soap with organic Shea butter

IC Fantasia- Hair polisher Styling gel (Pink)

KeraCare - Edge Tamer.

Mixed Roots- Curl Cleansing shampoo, Deep Moisture conditioner & Curl Control leave in lotion.

Jamaican Mango & Lime- JBCO Rosemary

Origins - A Perfect World moisturizer,  High Potency Night-A-Mins night cream & Drink Up Intensive overnight mask.

Eco styler gel - Olive oil (green jar)

DermOrganic- Shampoo, conditioner, hair masque and leave in treatment.

Bentonite clay- No brand, natural product bought from eBay.

Beautiful Textures- Curl Control

Root2Tip- Root Energizer & Scalp Hydration serum


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog