Swift

New in- Taliah Waajid & Kemit Savagé


I have been looking for a leave-in and after a recommendation from the owner of Visions butik I decided to give it a try. Even though I have never heard of this brand.
It's called Kemit Savagé Moyst. Wish  me luck! 

 A few day/-s ago I did a post about gels for hair and edges that I use or have used. Two of them, Keracare 'Edge Tamer' and Taliah Waajid 'Lock it Up' are my favorites so far so I went to my main beauty supply store (Visons butik) and bought the full size of ' Lock it Up' since I only had samples. A little goes a long way, I still have 2 or 3 out of 5 samples.
 I haven't used the gel to get my hair laid but I will give it a try and let you know how it works. 

Both products are full of natural ingredients which is a big plus. Hopefully the my hair will enjoy the leave- in. Stay updated for a review. 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog