Swift

Hey you!

This will be a blog about nappy & kinky hair and bodycare. DIY's, home receipes, remedies, reviews, chat forum and tips to prevent your wallet from getting thinner and thinner. Everyone is welcome here wether you are black/white, is natural or not.

I am a black Swede ( african born and raised in Sweden) so this blog will also be in Swedish sometimes. Alot of my purchases that I will tell you guys about will be bought in Sweden.
When it comes to my hair I'm a natural 4b/4c. I do not use any heat or chemicals at all since almost 2 years. At first I was transistioning for about 6 months plus 6 months of my natural hair journey. No, it isn't as easy as it seems. But I love my natural healthy hair.

Feel free to comment, ask questions and share some of your own thoughts or tips.

(Om du vill ha bloggen på svenska eller annat språk så kan du använda dig av Google Translate verktyget som ska finnas på bloggen)

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog